Voice of Young India

Please Register to Read and Post Messages...

Become active member of the Indian Forum...

And make India a better place to Live...
Voice of Young India

Please Register to Read and Post Messages...

Become active member of the Indian Forum...

And make India a better place to Live...
Voice of Young India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uniting Indians throughout World...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Get Clear Skin in 7 Days - Without Spending on Any Skin Product

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brainstem

How to Get Clear Skin in 7 Days - Without Spending on Any Skin Product Empty
PostSubject: How to Get Clear Skin in 7 Days - Without Spending on Any Skin Product   How to Get Clear Skin in 7 Days - Without Spending on Any Skin Product Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:34 am

How to Get Clear Skin in 7 Days - Without Spending on Any Skin Product 10-Ways-To-Get-Clear-Skin-NATURALLY
"Get clear skin overnight, guaranteed!" is a typical headline I seen everywhere on the web these days. It sound promising, wonderful and ecstatic, but sadly, 95% of the time, the product is awful. They the "marketer" intentionally use powerful headline to lure people to join their program. I fell for it quiet few times and still did not see any difference with my skin.

Therefore I almost give up until I stumble a unique method that effectively cure my skin problem especially redness in my face within just 7 days! So when another acne breakouts I use this method over and over again and it always works all the time.

So in this article I will contribute some of my personal success method that I used to get rid of acne or any skin problem.

1.) Wash your pillowcase at least once a week. Dirty pillowcases are breeding grounds for bacteria, which will make your flare-ups worse.

2.) Avoid areas with heavy, greasy air whenever possible. This includes restaurant or fast food kitchens, and even subway tunnels.

3.) Drink at least 100 oz or more that eight glass of water per day. Water keeps the skin hydrated and is healthy for every part of your body.

4.) Break a sweat not less than 30 minutes per day. Running, dancing, sports, aerobics or anything that can get yourself to sweat! Sweating clears your pores and clears up your complexion.

5.) After having any exercise takes off sweaty clothes as soon as possible, and try to dry off your body with a clean towel.

6.) Wash your face two times a day once in the morning and once at night. Get a gentle cleanser, and be gentle because scrubbing your acne spot too much will certainly helps it to be worse.

7.) In case you have an oily skin you can consider in adding a toner to your regimen. Contrary if you do not have oily skin try to avoid astringents they might be able to even make the skin worse.

8.) Moisture using an oil-free moisturizer made specifically for the face. Please do not just dab on any body lotion and avoid using heavy creams too.

9.) Exfoliate your skin 2-3 times a week. Do not overdo it or else your skin become dehydrated.

10.) Treat yourself with a relaxing mud mask once a week to provide skin an extra boost.

11.) Check with the local spas and salons to check out if perhaps they offer specific facial treatments for people with mild to moderate acne.

12.) Don't try to pick! I know it is tempting, but it will simply make that acne last even longer.

13.) If you are using cover-up or foundation, make sure you put it on with a fresh applicator every time. Makeup can be a breeding ground for bacteria and make your acne worse. So dispose off any foundation and cover-up every 90 days.

14.) Lastly if you a severe acne sufferer I highly recommend you to seek a dermatologist first in case your skin is really sensitive.
affraid
Back to top Go down

How to Get Clear Skin in 7 Days - Without Spending on Any Skin Product
Page 1 of 1