Voice of Young India

Please Register to Read and Post Messages...

Become active member of the Indian Forum...

And make India a better place to Live...
Voice of Young India

Please Register to Read and Post Messages...

Become active member of the Indian Forum...

And make India a better place to Live...
Voice of Young India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uniting Indians throughout World...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 10 Most Wanted Magazine Style Blogger Templates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Top 10 Most Wanted Magazine Style Blogger Templates Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Most Wanted Magazine Style Blogger Templates   Top 10 Most Wanted Magazine Style Blogger Templates Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:12 am

Blogger is one of my favorite free blogging platform. It has helped me a lot to understand the term “blogging”. I, myself used Blogger for than a year and designed few templates also. I had a very good experience with it. My today’s post focuses on Blogger and I am going to share Top 10 most used Magazine Style Blogger Templates. I hope you will like the list.Hybrid News

Top 10 Most Wanted Magazine Style Blogger Templates Hybrid-news-blogger-template
This original theme is designed by Hybrid and Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template. Click here for the demo and download linksForte

Top 10 Most Wanted Magazine Style Blogger Templates Forte-blogger-templateA wonderful design that is converted to Blogger by Blog and Web. Visit for the demo here and if you like it you can download it hereArthemia

Top 10 Most Wanted Magazine Style Blogger Templates Arthemia-blogger-templateArthemia is a WordPress theme originally designed by Michael Jubel and Bloggerized by ThemeLib. Click here for the installation instructions, demo and download linksZinmag Remedy 2.0

Top 10 Most Wanted Magazine Style Blogger Templates Zinmag-remeby-2-blogger-templateA very [color:943f=#336699 ! important][color:943f=#336699 ! important]creative [color:943f=#336699 ! important]design by Falconhive. This is the second version of Zinmag Remedy which is [color:943f=#336699 ! important][color:943f=#336699 ! important]SEO fixed and 99% widgetized. Click here for instructions, demo and download linksTurn Out Mag

Top 10 Most Wanted Magazine Style Blogger Templates Turn-out-mag-blogger-templateTurn Out Mag is originally a WordPress theme by ChiQ Montes and is Bloggerized by BloggerTricks. Click here for demo and download linksSchemer Mag

Top 10 Most Wanted Magazine Style Blogger Templates Schemer-mag-2-blogger-templateOriginal design by ChiQ Montes and converted to Blogger by BloggerTricks. Click here for demo and download linksMagazeen

Top 10 Most Wanted Magazine Style Blogger Templates Magazeen-2-blogger-template
Plantilla Magazeen is originally a WordPress theme designed by WeFunction. Its converted into Blogger by ZonaCerebral. Click here for the demo link. Follow this link for instructions and download link.
Note : The instruction page above is in Spanish, so you can use Google Translate to translate it in your desired language.GameZine

Top 10 Most Wanted Magazine Style Blogger Templates Gamezine-blogger-template-blogspotOne of the most wanted Blogger templates in the blogosphere. The original designer of this theme is Jinsona Design and is converted to Blogger by Cahaya Biru. For [color:943f=#336699 ! important][color:943f=#336699 ! important]download and demo links click hereClinic

Top 10 Most Wanted Magazine Style Blogger Templates Clinic-blogger-template-blogspotA simple yet attractive design by TemplatesNovoBlogger. Click here for demo and download links.The Latest Magazine

Top 10 Most Wanted Magazine Style Blogger Templates The-latest-magazine-blogger-templateThe Latest blogger template has magazine style with mini post at homepage. It was originally designed as a WordPress theme by WP Theme Designer and is converted to Blogger by Anshul. Click here for demo and download links.
Back to top Go down
https://indianforum.forumotion.net

Page 1 of 1