Voice of Young India

Please Register to Read and Post Messages...

Become active member of the Indian Forum...

And make India a better place to Live...
Voice of Young India

Please Register to Read and Post Messages...

Become active member of the Indian Forum...

And make India a better place to Live...
Voice of Young India
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uniting Indians throughout World...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help For Women With Pelvic Pain, Uterine Fibroids and Irregular Periods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Help For Women With Pelvic Pain, Uterine Fibroids and Irregular Periods Empty
PostSubject: Help For Women With Pelvic Pain, Uterine Fibroids and Irregular Periods   Help For Women With Pelvic Pain, Uterine Fibroids and Irregular Periods Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:54 am

Help For Women With Pelvic Pain, Uterine Fibroids and Irregular Periods Pelvicpain
Any woman who has ever experienced the emotional and physical pain of irregular periods and uterine fibroids knows that you will do just about anything to get rid of the problem. The sad fact is that many women have this crazy concoction of symptoms and have no idea that the underlying cause is uterine fibroids.

The problem is that uterine fibroids can lie inside the uterus for years without causing major issues. However, once they start acting up, it can wreak total and complete havoc on your hormones and menstrual cycles. You might be experiencing weird things like pelvic pain, bladder pressure, pain during intercourse, irregular bleeding and even heavy menstrual flow.

Have you lost control over your cycle? Do you have no idea when your period is going to show up and how bad it will be? I know exactly what you mean because I had these issues for years without understanding what was wrong. My doctor kept giving me birth control pills, but I did not like the awful side effects they had plus the dangers of strokes and heart attacks.

I would never know when the bleeding was going to start and how heavy it would be. Some months I found myself housebound because I was so uncomfortable.

The great thing about uterine fibroids is that there are natural ways to treat them without having to undergo surgery or just "learn to live with them". You can get rid of them even if you have endometriosis, are menopausal and even if they are quite large.
Back to top Go down
https://indianforum.forumotion.net

Page 1 of 1